Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Sunday 13 September 2009

Writer for 'Wild Bunny' wrote on her Cyworld,message to 2PM Taecyeon

"After I read that you guys will continue your individual activities
I watched Music Bank at home...
It hurt me seeing you like that
Where was the person who always laughed and was full of energy
I keep thinking about you saying that it's hard...
I was going to see you at M. Countdown but I thought it would be harder for you
So I pushed it back... But it was really sad seeing you at Music Bank
You were always by Jaebum's side laughing and playing
When Jaebum didn't understand Korean you translated so that he would easily understand
Mature Taecyeon...
I told you... Even though it will be hard let's believe time will make things better
If you guys are like that it will be even harder for Jaebum
It's tough but we need to fight it right?
Even though it's tough you can't say it's tough
But that is society and the reality so what can we do...
Let's wait until Jaebum comes back
For Jaebum... Be strong...
I want to see you guys smiling soon again."

No comments:

Post a Comment