Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Netizen,who's started first about Jaebum's comment on Myspace,said sorry


That’s right, I only did one of the sections. I did not upload the whole thing, the meaning of those words and the section at the bottom were not my writing.

But still see that the 2 paragraph that I had written is going around was me… I am not the one who started this but the future seems blacked out for me… i want to die. Firstly, the thing I did is something to be angry about, but to say that I started it will make me more upset. I’m really sorry, please forgive me.-netizen

You know what? We're 2PM fans we'll not forgive you,because jay's leave the group officialy. Dont you have a brain? Why you not use your brain for something else,why you had to make this problem and turn it to huge problem? Now you're said sorry? *laughing, You're so wrong man,i dont want to forgive you as you dont forgive jay's.If you can bring jay back to us than i'll consider your apologise if NOT we'll not forgive you until we death.Yes you should die.

No comments:

Post a Comment