Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 10 September 2009

GDragon,he think f(x) Sulli is so cute


He went on to talk about girl groups in general, "There's so many girl groups these days. I don't really talk to them so I look like I have no friends...I became older than everyone else out of nowhere. They all call me Sunbaenim and it's so weird but amusing."

While they were on the topic of girl groups, Jung Sun Hee asked him if there were any specific girls in girl groups he thinks is cute. He replied by saying he thought Sulli from newly debuted girl group f(x) was cute. He said, "She seems very cute."

Though Jung Sun Hee tried to make him admit to having feelings for Sulli, he went on to say she was a cute hubae and nothing more.

Allkpop

She will got antis

No comments:

Post a Comment