Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Wednesday 9 September 2009

Boom,Jo Kwon,and other members 2PM posted about Jaebum issue

Boom

"My heart is hurting very much
My heart feels like it’s being torn apart because he is a dongseng that I love
Because I believe and love my dongseng I believe that he will return with a better

appearance
Today my heart is hurting very much
Jaebeom, hyung will work harder so that when you return I can protect and hug you with

a warmer embrace
Please return healthy………
I love you……………..


Jo Kwon, who practiced with Jaebeom when they were both trainees expressed his grief on his cyworld:

The first song we practiced together..
We felt nervous and excited..

I always pray.
That it won't be such a hard journey..

I believe you will get stronger
because you're my brother.

Junsu:

Through the wind, fall came.
Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....
The bright blue sky
It keeps making me cry.
Even the sky is making me cry
in the fall of 2009.


His background music on his cyworld is Bad News by Kanye West.

Chansung:

Let's walk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment