Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Baek Ji Young,said about 2PM Taecyeon "he is okay"

Here's what the fan said:

Unni
This is a bit sudden for me to write to you...
I know Taecyeon is probably going through a hard time
Please cheer him on and make him strong when you are next to him
And also, I want to cheer you on your career too!
But I really ask you to help Taecyeon, as a favor... Please.


Baek Ji Young replied:

You would understand me if I told you I felt the same way, right?
Taecyeon seems to have less to say these days
But the decision to continue promoting the song together was a decision we made together
So please cheer us on so he can do his best
I hope there are no more events that make the world shake and fall apart..

No comments:

Post a Comment