Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Tuesday 8 September 2009

2PM Wooyoung fainted ! Park Jaebum leave Korea go to Seatlle


This is because netizens,are so busy body. And now,are you happy? You make us (fans) sad and even mad on you ! Yes you netizens !,even wooyoung's fainted ! at the airport all members of 2PM's crying, We'll miss you Jay


2PM JaeBum will be leaving for the States after he declares that he will be leaving the group officially on 8th Septmber.

JaeBum posted a message on 2PM’s official fancafe on 8th September at 11.59am, with the title to the post “This is JaeBum” informing fans about his leaving of the group.

Jaebum's message

Hello. This is JaeBum from 2PM. I’m sorry to give a last farewell with this message. With that very apologetic heart I have, it seems it is hard for me to see everyone on stage again.”

I’m very sorry to everyone. I’m even more sorry to fans who have gave so much love. I will be leaving 2PM from today. I’m so sorry but I have to leave 2PM and you guys because I have been a leader hyung who not only did not give strength but became a burden. I’m once again sorry.”


Please please support this :'(
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/2pmjayfighting/

6 comments:

  1. just come back can you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jay,please comeback ='(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Wooyoungiie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU WOOYOUNG AND IM ONLY 9 I LOVE K POP I LOVE YOU WOOYOUNG GO 2PM I LOVE YOU BY THE WAY IM WAY CUTE THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD C MON IM ONLY 9 I LOVE YOU WOOYOUNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA MARRY UOI OMG YOUR SOOOOOOOOO........ HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU WOOYOUNG DONT DIE ON ME I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete