Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Thursday 29 January 2009

Oh Won Bin leaves FT Island,




Annyeong Haseyo,

FT Island member Oh WonBin(19) has left the group on the grounds of reason that he has differing music views as the group.

FT Island’s company said on 28th January, “WonBin, who played the guitar on the team, has left the team. It was a hard decision for WonBin too.”

Meanwhile, FT Island will look for a new member and they will release a new minialbum in mid-February.

News have it that trainee Song Seung Hyun will enter as the new member, but nothing isn’t very much confirmed yet.


take from K-Bites.
*oh won bin with lee jae jin

I know this is a shocked news,my friends and I didnt believe either.Yeah Ft island's a new band,and I hope Won Bin makes a good decision for leaving.I didnt why he must leave,Ft Island's a good band.

Whoever is this,i hope won bin makes a good decision for himself and he fans.We not dissapointed or what,but we always support you won bin no matter what happen won bin hwaiting! poor min whan,maybe now its no like other day without you won bin.


As a fan,this thing will happen in music industries,so we cant blame won bi,he had a reason.I still support FT Island,it cant change my mind.



Annyonghi Kyesayo
Posted by;Nzyrhun

No comments:

Post a Comment