Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Saturday 19 December 2009

Singer IVY,talks about singer who can't singer


Episode of her own reality show on M.net IVY BACK that aired on the 16th.The performer lent a word of advice to them: "If you can sing, be a singer, but if you can't, don't. If you don't heed my advice, I will punish you."

She added, "When I see an aspiring singer who can't sing, I feel like that the person only wants to become a singer to become a celebrity."

Even netizens, who are the bane of all Korean celebrities' existence, agreed with Ivy:
"Dambi, Ivy is calling for you~~"
"Honestly, Ivy sounds good live. I'm neither an anti or a fan, but I think she's right..."
"This kind of advice can only be given by a capable person like Ivy herself..."
"Gyuri, Goo Hara, Yoona, Jessica, Sandara Park, Seung Ri, Sohee, Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Chansung, Super Junior, Minho, Hyung Joon... are you listening?"

No comments:

Post a Comment