Donation for Japan (ads) : Show your loves (click) 1 click per 4 cent

KOREA PRECIOUS,FAN PAGE !

Friday, 9 April 2010

KARA Goo Hara she miss her parents


.

Goo Hara was on cable channel tvN talk show ‘Taxi’ aired on 1st April where she said, “After debut, I have not seen my parents once.” and was seen tearing.

She added, “I have not seen my parents for once yet. Even though we moved our dormitary today and my father was here, I have not seen him yet.” She said that she was envious of other members like Nicole who can meet her parents who are close to her.

20-year-old Goo Hara added, “Recently I’m feeling very lonely”. Seeing her in tears, the other KARA members present were seen comforting her.

MC Gong HyungJin then commented, “The word that comes to mind when I look at KARA is ‘praiseworthy’. Even though these friends are chasing their dream, sometimes we do not know what is really going on. It is praiseworth of them that they can still bring much joy to everyone.”

MC Lee YeongJa also added, “They are a team who are real people before they are real stars. Even though they are young, they have courtesy, depth and passion. They will go a long way.”

S:Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment